Friday 9 November 2012

Craft & Quilt Fair 2012 Adelaide

What A Day!!! Much fun was had.

I went to my first Craft & Quilt Fair with a couple friends this morning, making sure we arrived early. On arriving, there was a HUGE line to go in the the exhibition area and once we were in we saw a massive collection of crafting and hand craft retailers and demonstrators.

I am a bit methodical in how I approach events like this, always starting one end and making my way to the other end, maximizing the experience of the fair and to make sure I don't miss out on seeing ANYTHING that might be important. We began our exploration at the guilds off to the left from the entrance.

Some thing that caught my eye was The Egg Artistry Guild of Australia. There were some amazing egg artistry design at this stall.




Of course there was stalls up on stalls of quilting fabric some were beautify, but as I am not a quilter I did not purchase any, but the colours were LOVELY



One retailer I started squealing like a little girl was was Posh Pendants. SO PRETTY!




The Paper Hubb has a Washi Tape WALL!!!! $3 each and some VERY nice designs.
Make sure you check out these guys if you are heading in this weekend.



My Loot for the day, which I am VERY happy with. Scored a $30 Tattered Angels stamp collection (the big one at the bottom of the pile) for $10. So certainly some excellent deals. Many retailers had EFTPOS which was handy as I didn't take much cash with me. The food venders were open in the exhibition area and there was a cafe vender too, with heaps of seating for you to sit and have your lunch or a coffee and a tasty treat.



Have FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment