Wednesday 24 August 2016

Birth of Spawn

Hey crafters, I hope you are all well and have some exciting projects on your craft desk. Today I will be sharing with you some more inspiration, although the theme is slightly different.

A good friend of mine asked me to create some cards for him to send to family to announce the birthday of his son. There was a bit of back and forth on theme ideas and we settled on vintage with some steampunk, however some thing in one of the emails stuck with me. My friend has a different sense of humour, as do I and in the end found a middle ground with what we planned.







So yes these two cards say birth of spawn (his words not mine) I just thought it was very apt for who my friend is. These two cards went to sisters, naturally, who would get the joke in it all.







These two cards were the more...tame should we say. These were for the older generation of matriarchs.

The cards for created using card stock as the base and Ephemera and papers were from my 1920 collection which you can find HERE on my webstore as printables, which these were. The gear were a collection of what was in my embellishments box.

Welcome little Lucien and congrats to my friends on his arrival and addition to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment