Monday 25 August 2014

4in strip book with Back to Back binding

So a few months ago I was going through my scrap paper and found I have a large amount of 4 inch strips as I had been doing a fair amount of work in 8 inches. I was about to finish my last photo journal and started working on a way to use up all these strips of paper.  From watching many craft videos on binding methods I opted for what I call a back to back binding method. There is a youtube video at the end of this post where I show the basic construction of one of these books.








I have four of these books now all ready and waiting for photos to go in them. I might even give a few away as presents.

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any comments

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea and so easy to make too!! Love this Kerry-Jean and thoroughly enjoyed the video!! ox

    ReplyDelete