Thursday 31 July 2014

Grandparents wedding day

Hi crafters!

I was lucky enough to win a prize from Moments of Tranquility In the prize was the Garment District papers by Marion Smither and a large selection of Dusty Attic chippies.

I have some lovely old photos of my maternal grandparents in their wedding day back in the 1930's which I left would work really well with the Marion Smith papers.


I did some stenciling on the background and a tiny bit of misty just to subdue the design a little. I love all the cut outs that marion has for this collection some of which I added, along with some vintage brads I got from Meg's Garden.


I would love to hear what you think about this layout. Happy crafting.


1 comment:

  1. love love love this Kerry - Jean you are on fire xoxox

    ReplyDelete