Monday 28 July 2014

Gentleman Collection: Tags

Hello all you crafters out there.

Today's post features tags created using my new collection The Gentlemen Collection that has been created through Meg's Garden.
 For all of these tags I have used the mini pack papers from the collection for the bases. 


For the first two tags I wanted to go all out with masculine elements and where else do you go for this but to Tim Holtz. I made my selection from Meg's Gardens very own Tim Holtz Studio category. Choosing Mini Gears and Word Brands, Pen Nibs, Film Strip Ribbon and Ornate Plates. I also threw in a few of Finnabair Vintage Trinkets from Prima that I had left over from a previous project. In the background of the first tag you will also see a little bit of a vintage Advert poking out the side, this is from the Transparencies section titled Ink. I really do love using transparencies in my work, as you can see a clock face which comes from Old World Time Transparency as well. The writing ephemera on the second tag is from the Correspondence Cut & Create. The mini bottles are also available from Meg's Garden where she has a good range to choose from.



These next two tags, as you can see, are a bit different from the first. I have fussy cut the image from the mini pack page stuck them down with some foam tape ( which you can't really tell with these photos). Behind the both cut outs I added the lovely vintage ephemera also from the Correspondence Cut & Create. There is another clock face from Old World Time Transparency and some of Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon. I added one of Tim Holtz Keyholes on one and a Pen Nib on the other to enhance to whole look. 


For these last two tags I used similar items to the first 4 but added the corrugated cardboard to add some dimension and again I have snuck in another Tim Holtz Plaquettes to add to the grunge look.



No comments:

Post a Comment