Tuesday 18 December 2012

Holiday Projects: Kaisercraft Desk Organiser

As I am no longer working and have finished my studies for 2012 I pondered what I could do to keep my self busy over the holidays before my studies recommence in February.  I set out a bit of a to-do list last week and work out if there were any supplies I might need, then realizing a have a rather large arsenal of craft 'stuff', started choosing papers for my first couple projects.

I had an unmade Kaisercraft Desk Organiser that has been sitting on a craft shelf for a few months now, so that was SO getting made up.The fist one I made about 12 months ago was a little too blue for me, which as given to my niece. I wanted to do some thing a bit more grown up, that would be a good canvas for me to try out some new techniques I have developed (mostly in my head) over the last 12 months.

As I have been working on this project I have been adding progress photos to My Instagram which I will also do with other projects in the future as well. These progress pictures are also added to the KJWstudio Facebook Page ('like' the page to get regular updates in your Facebook news feed)

Once the organiser is completed I will be sure to put some pictures of of the finished product.



1 comment: