Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas 2012


Each year I USUALLY get a group shot, nothing too formal or serious, just a photo to record who was there and the coming together of family. The last two year I have been a little shy or awkward about doing this, mainly because the family here in Adelaide that has adopted me, haven't been comfortable with photos being taken, until I came alone that it. This year I set up the camera and told them all the stand in front of the camera (threatening that if they didn't, they'd get no dinner), put the timer on and got a couple shots, just the way I wanted it. Now I have a tradition to maintain, apart from bringing the pavlova.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get too smug baby. You still have to bring the pavlova but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get another photo. Just kiddin'. Love the photo, love the layout. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete