Thursday 30 August 2012

Adventures and classes

I am off to Melbourne for a few days for an exciting trip to the Paperific Expo. I am sure to have heaps of photos and stories and new inspired ideas when I get back, which means lots of blogging.

For those not aware, I will be teaching some card and layout classes at the Adelaide Kaisercraft outlet store at 87 Unley rd, Parkside mid October and early November. For the October class I will be focusing on using older collections to create some dynamic but simple masculine cards. Spaces are limited so if you are intersted please call (08) 83579901 to book your spot.  I will give more details about my November class closer to the date.

For now I am off to catch my flight to Melbourne and plan of having heaps of fun. Be sure to keep and eye on my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/KJWstudio for on the go updates.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment