Monday 20 July 2015

Cafe au Lait: Vintage Layout "Times Gone By"

Hey Crafters, 

I am really loving working with this new collection Cafe au Lait.

Today I have a lovely vintage layout using some of the 12x12 papers which I had printed at a local print shop on A3 paper. This time I went with simple 80gsm paper, which surprisingly still held up well to what I threw at it.


The photo is of, I think, my maternal grandmother's extended family. I am not too sure as there were no names on the photo that I found in my family pictures. I really just like how the photo looked. 

I have used old music sheets stacked behind the photo with a couple old book pages as well. The Donna Downey Studio Damask Stencil in the background was done using Prima's Finnibair Art Extra Vagance Texture Paste - Copper Crackle with a bit of misting over the top. I had a few scraps of the Cafe au lait cardmakers set on my desk which I turned in to tags and tuck them in behind the photo.

The wood flourishes are Kaisercraft Wood flourish Ornate Corner which were painted with Tim Holtz Distress Paint- Antiqued Bronze which came up really well.

 

Product list.
Kerry-Jean Watson Papers-Cafe au Lait
Kaisercraft Weave cards stock- Coffee Bean
Kaisercraft Weave cards stock- Cream
Kaisercraft Wood flourish Ornate Corner
Prima's Finnibair Art Extra Vagance Texture Paste - Copper Crackle
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Bronze
Donna Downey Studio Damask Stencil
Old music book pages
Vintage Accents-Vintage brads
Tim Holtz Distress ink- Vintage photo
Tim Holtz Distress Paint- Antiqued Bronze

Remember to leave question or comment and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment