Tuesday 7 July 2015

Cafe au Lait: Layout "Mischief"

Well Hello all, great to see you back again.

I have been very busy with this new collection, really loving it and I hope you are as well.

This layout is of a friend, and the title is very fitting. There's mischief in those eyes. He is a big kid and revels in the that fact, be he is very kind and caring man at the same time.



I have used the 12x12 Cafe au Lait collection for this layout which was printed on 80gsm and really held up to the texture paste and spray that I threw at it. The page I used that first glued to a cardstock backing to fill it out to the 12x12.




The "Mischief" title was cut using my cameo, love that thing but i just don't use it enough. I covered the title in some glossy accents for the final effect. The circles and compass rose are from Creative Embellishments which I just love. Adding the Keyhole just broke those circles up a little. All the papers behind the photo are from the cut and create page of the collection which are included in the Digital Paper Pack.

Please remember to leave any questions or comments below and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment