Monday 12 May 2014

Meg's Garden : Correspondence memories of my mother



I have many sheets of proof prints of portrait shoot my mother did as a young women, these are GREAT for scrapbooking.  The page I used for the background is one of my favourites of the Correspondence collection. I used some of Kaisercrafts Sage weave Cardstock for photos mats which just added another colour tone to the layout. 


Again I used some of the fantastic Dodo Vine wire as well as some of Finnabair's Prima Market trinkets which I just love using here and there, the leaves especially. The flowers are these beautiful Silk & Organza Primula, the Small Rose Blue and Cream and White Gardenias


This is another layout I did with those photos of my mother, I think she was pregnant with my older brother when these were taken but I am not sure. Again I have used  Finnabair's Prima Market trinkets with the leaves and metal embellishments and the Butterflies Transparencies. The flowers are a combination of the Small Blue Roses, Oatmeal Coloured Flowers and the Small Roses. The lace trim is Cotton Lace which is lovely and soft and works so well in the layout.





1 comment:

  1. Two stunning pages Kerry-Jean!!! Love the soft colours and that bit of blue stencilling on the first page sets it off beautifully. Absolutely love both layouts ... beautifully done!! ox

    ReplyDelete