Tuesday 25 March 2014

Moments In Time

With my brothers recent visit I made sure I got as many photos are I could while he was here. The last photos if seems I took of him were over 5 years ago.

The two weeks he spent here were great, adding to this was the bond Danial and Rod established. They were as thick and thieves by the time Danial departed. It was like dealing with two 13 year old boys the entire time but it was a blast.


I got to use more of those lovely Imaginarium chippies. They are just SO versatile and take anything you throw at them. I love the designs too, great title pieces and gears. Trying to figure out that paper to use was the killer really, but I eventually settled on G45 Steampunk Debutante's ledger page. I loved the colour but it needed something to break it up which was why I did the burnt orange clock piece with my Silhouette Cameo. 




The rest all just came together in the end. I had to do a little bit of fiddling with the gears to get them sitting in the right place and the final touch of adding the clock hands just consolidated the layout.

This will be added to my file in my family tree file boxes that I haven't been working on for months now. I plan on getting back in to that project and completing it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment