Friday 22 March 2013

Family Album: Great Grandparents

I found these lovely photos of my father's, mother's parents (paternal great grandparents).  My grandmother, "Margaret Freda Stevenson", who I posted an album page of earlier looks so much like her mother Ada Irene Birkett. I have been rather lucky finding out information about my great grandfather, Henry Watt Stevenson, however I don't know a lot about Ada for the time being. 


I am very passionate about genealogy and my family history, I have been fortunate that I have been able to research my maternal family history, my paternal family history is a little more complicated. I just love that I have these photos that I can identify family members and I can generate these pages for the use of my family album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment