Sunday 18 June 2017

Mini Album Time to Remember

Greetings and welcome.

Today I share another mini album. This one however is slightly different to the previous ones I have made. Usually I create as many pockets and photos matts are I can, not this time.




The cover is really simple for a change, using some wood elements and the metal book corners. The title wood elements are from Imaginarium Designs and the hinges and keyhole are from Kaisercrafts. I covered these in some Vintage photo stain and then coated with crackle accents. 


I love book corners and used up my last Tim Holtz book corners.



The papers I used were from a paper pack I found in my station by Toga L'Air du temps. A wonderful vintage paper collection. Along with the paper I also have some brads from the same collection as well as some journal cards which will be added once photos go in to the album. 





I hope you like this mini album.

I am considering creating kits for my etsy store with instructions on creating your own mini album. 


No comments:

Post a Comment