Saturday 27 May 2017

Untitled layout of my brother

Hello my lovely creative beauties. 

I have been rather quiet due to studies but I am slowly trying to find a routine to include some scrapbooking time. I have found it is something I miss terribly when I don't get to play with papers and paints. 

Today I am sharing a layout I did of some photos of my brother taken by a good friend. 


I had no chip board to mount the final layout of to which unfortunately meant that the piece is a bit curly.

I used more paints and sprays and texture pastes than I have used in a long time. 



I found a few embellishments in my stash that I felt works rather nice in the over all feel. As the photos were a lovely high contrast, I opted for a complimentary high contrasting orange over the black crackle in the back ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment