Monday 22 June 2015

New Collection Cafe au Lait

Hello avid crafters and passer bys.

I have a new collection to share with you today.




The inspiration comes from the idea of vintage Paris cafes.

There are some lovely rustic and grungy textures with coffee cup ring stains on the corners. All giving the sense of sitting out at a cafe on the streets of Paris drinking coffee while reading through the newspaper or inspecting a map with the idea of adventure. Travelling to exotic stores and buying precious merchandise.

The collection comes in the usual sizes:







I am considering doing A4 for those who live in countries with sensible paper sizing.

For now here is the full reveal of this collection.




I have a number of ideas in mind for this collection, I would love to see that you do with it to.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment