Wednesday 13 May 2015

Scrapbook Layout WANETD


My brother sends me the BEST photos sometimes, usually around Halloween. 
This was one of those quick layouts I started in December last year, 



 

Edit: Some of you by now would have noticed the spelling error, I or my housemate did not notice this until I have originally posted this. This is what dyslexia looks like. The funny thing was my brother was the one who pointed it out and took it as an intentional joke. He too is dyslexic and more so than me. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the page and had a little giggle about the mistake! Happens to all of us sometimes and we don't even have an excuse!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As mentioned it was my brother who noticed the error and thought it was a joke. The dyslexic frankenstein monster, hehehe.

      Delete