Friday 12 December 2014

Megs Garden French garden Mini Filefolder book

Hello Crafters 

I finally got to create something with The French Garden Book Kit. I have been out of action for a few months and feel a little rusty of paper crafts but I really like how this turned out. 


I used a file folder mini style for my book style, it was really easy and simple to make. I did change the dimensions of the book to fit the size of the papers from the book kit.


I really wanted to shabby chic this book with the cover especially and I had a lot of the metal embellishments from Meg's Garden in my stash, only they were ...well metal coloured and a bit dark, so I just covered them with gesso using my finger and I LOVE how they came out. There is a bit of everything on the come in terms of charms and metal embellishments really, some Finnabair pieces, some vintage brads, metal charms.


The flowers, lace and flower trim were also from my Meg's garden stash too, which added that gardeny feel to the book cover. 

The in side of this mini has lots of pockets which hold lots of mats and I have able to use of pretty much most of the paper ephemera with the library card pockets, little booklets and matts.




I hope you like this project and if you have any comments or questions please leave them below.




1 comment: