Tuesday 10 June 2014

Marion Smith Mini book with Box

Some weeks back I posted a projected I had done using one of  Marion Smith's project printables.  When my Correspondence Collection came out through Meg's Garden I wanted to do the project again with some of the 12 in papers. 




I wanted to make this one a little more elaborate than the first. To achieve this I used some of the wonderful lace from the Meg's Garden store, as well as the Mini Rose Braid



I love using the paper roses and big red paper flower with the small paper rosebuds. Those vibrant leaves just set the floral arrangement off nicely. I added a few of the vintage brads and of course there needed to be a butterfly from the transparency sheets available at Meg's Garden. The latch also came from Meg's Garden and it was a tough choice considering the range.


I hope you like this project and please feel free to leave a comment or question.

No comments:

Post a Comment