Monday 12 August 2013

A Thank you card

three weeks ago I went and saw Tracey Butler at Links to Learning here in Adelaide after doing research in to Sensory Processing Disorders. I emailed her with a personal experience I had at a busy shopping centre which she felt was related to a Auditory Processing Disorder and suggested I come in for a consultation and evaluation. Our suspicious were confirmed and the following week I picked up The Listening Program to start at home remediation. I have been on the program for 3 weeks and I as well others around me have noticed a marked difference in my responses to situations of all things my stress levels. I have been plagued with high stress and anxiety levels all my life and it isn't until now that I understand why. Knowing why and having a solution is so incredibly amazing, as well as knowing The Listening Program is working.

To show my appreciation to Tracey and her team I made a thank you car for her and her staff. I was a bit surprised today to see it posted on Facebook, but I am so glad they liked the card.

1 comment:

  1. They couldn't help but like it Kerry-Jean. It's beautiful and such a lovely way to say thank you. Stunning card!! ox

    ReplyDelete