Monday 22 October 2012

New creative flow

For many weeks now things have been pretty much all over the place. Work closing, the stress and anguish that went along with the entire situation. Trying to complete an assignment on Osteoarthritis before I could sit my assessment, which leads to having to revise all material for Anatomy and Physiology for the assessment on Thursday. I decided to take some time for my self and ended up scrapbooking all weekend, well most of it what with family BBQ's and impromptu camera lessons. I was happy in finishing 4 12x12inch pages. Yes, very happy with my self and my efforts.

This is one of those pages. My creative process is very much a "lay_things_out_until_it_works_for_me (TM), sometimes I have most of an idea in my head of how I would like things to be. Years of working and studying in the art industry has me being a lot more free with my creative process. Some times I do go through my "Inspiration" folder in order to work on a particular layout of to use up some thing specific like a die cut page.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Kerry. This layout is just perfect. Amazing photos and really lovely journalling. Magic. xx Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret. There are more pages to come. :D

    ReplyDelete